Material: Mainly made of non-woven fabric and melt-blown non-woven fabric, the nose clip is made of plastic material and the earloop is made of polyester and spandex.
How to use: Open the packaging and take out the mask. Wear the mask, and gently pinch the bridge of the nose to make the mask close to the face. Please use it within the validity period.
Application: For clinical medical personnel to wear during invasive procedures, covering the user's mouth, nose and jaw to provide a physical barrier to prevent direct penetration of pathogenic microorganisms, body fluids, particulate matter, etc.
Storage: It should be stored in a well-ventilated room where the relative humidity does not exceed 80%, and there is no corrosion by corrosive substances.
Effective date: two years
1. The face of the mask is clean and intact, and the surface must not be damaged or stained.
2. Penetration of synthetic blood: After 2mlL of synthetic blood is sprayed on the outer side of the mask at a pressure of 16.0kPa (120mmHg), the inner side of the mask should not penetrate.
3. The bacterial filtration efficiency of the mask should not be less than 95%, and the filtration efficiency of the mask on non-oily particles should be not less than 20%.
4. The pressure difference between the two sides of the mask for gas exchange should not be greater than 49Pa.
5. Mask materials should be made of non-flammable materials: the mask will burn no more than 5s after leaving the flame.
6. The mask is a sterile product. After ethylene oxide sterilization, the ethylene oxide residue should not exceed 10 μg / g.
1. Unpack when using. Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
2. Please confirm the validity period of the product when using it, and use it within the validity period.
3. This product is for one-time use, destroy after use.
4. The nose clip is above the mask; the folding direction is the inner layer of the mask; the outer layer of the mask is folded down.