Disposable medical protective suit
Material: SMS composite fabric or PP + PE
Application: Used for general isolation in medical clinics, wards, inspection rooms, etc., without sterilization.
Storage: Before unpacking, the product should be stored in a room with a relative humidity of no more than 80%, no corrosive gas and good ventilation. The sterilized product should be stored in a dry, clean and dust-free environment, and the temperature range is 5C ~ 40C.
Steps for usage:
1. Take off your watch, roll your sleeves over your elbows, and wash your hands.
2. wear face mask and hat.
3. Open the productive clothing, check for damage, and unzip.
4. While holding the isolation cap and sleeves of the left and right hands, grasp the zipper opening on the waist of the isolation clothing to avoid contact with the ground.
3. First put on the bottom, then the top, then pull the zipper to the chest, and then fasten the conjoined body to the head. After all the zipper is pulled up, seal the zipper. Check the tightness of the joint between the mask and the gown.
4. After the disposable gown is taken off, the contaminated surface should be wrapped inside and put in the medical waste bag as medical waste.
Take off: Gently unseal the sealing tape, unzip the zipper, remove the protective cap first, and then separate the outer gloves from the inner layer. After the outer gloves and sleeves are removed, hold the inner surface of the gown with both hands. The gown is contaminated inward, the farm lock and the side of the garment are rolled to the center, and gently rolled to the ankle. This product is for one-time use. Dispose of it in accordance with the medical waste management method.
Effective date: one-time use, the shelf life is 1 year from the date of production.